AeroTools Moving GPS Map v1.6.1 J2ME
Moving Map (Current Version: 2008-01-12) is the first application released. This app requires either an external Bluetooth GPS or an inbuilt GPS (for example as in the Nokia N95). As the name says, it provides moving map functionality along with the following features:
New Version 2008-01-12: Added Support for SonyEricsson HGE-100 GPS. Minor Bug fixes. New Version of the Desktop Software to create Moving-Maps in Bitmap format (simplified GUI)
- Moving Map - Vector format: Vector maps can be created in Google-Earth and then exported to the Mobile Phone.
- Moving Map - Bitmap format: Ideal for scanned maps. The current position is marked on the map.
- GPS Logging: The track can be recorded and the 3d Path can be displayed on Google-Earth.
Key features of this utlity include:
1. Moving Map - Vector Mode:
2. Moving Map - Bitmap Mode:
3. GPS Logger
4. Time Logger
5. GPS Information
6. Keyboard Test
7. Glide Path Monitor
8. Density Altitude Calculator and QNH
0. About Screen