Symbian-Toys Guardian 3rd Edition – Beta 4
Guardian is the new antitheft system for
Symbian Series 60 v3 devices.
INCLUDES GPS TRACKING OF YOUR STOLEN PHONE!!!
- user-friendly interface
- invisible sms sending on sim change
- multilanguage (currently english / italian only)
- invisibile receiving incoming sms to allow
Guardian password recovery
- GPS location detection
(in devices with GPS receiver built-in)
Features To Add:
- Integrated Help Manual
- Protection against unauthorized uninstall.
- Multisim management to add up to 10 sim to the
Authorized Sim List.
- Retieve Cell-Id / Area / Country code of the current GSM Cell
- Remote Control: Localize and Tracking the device using
GPS location or GSM cellid (Localize)
- Remote Control: Recover Sms and Contacts (Forward)
- Remote Control: Delete Sms, Contacts, Pictures,
Videos, Audios (Delete)
- Remote Control: Change Configuration Parameters (Config)
- Remote Control: Loud Alarm Sound (Alarm)
- Remote Control: Receive sms with fake sender (FakeSms)
Every time you switch on your mobile telephone,
Guardian proceeds with authentication of the
inserted sim card; if authentication fails,
Guardian send a notification sms message to
a previously set telephone number.
- Localize Command correctly sends the Cell-Id after the desidered timeout for gps.
- Delete Command correctly removes Images and Videos from the device.
- Forward Command propely works also with partially-corrupted contacts entries.
- For better testing Localize Command, you can now specify the timeout for gps location retrieving.
Note that the Localize, will not search for Bluetooth GPS devices, but it will use them if they’re already connected to the phone and provides valid GPS Location.
- Delete Command doesn’t “freeze” the device during it’s operation (note that, like in Localize, to correctly test this command, you have to keep the Guardian’s interface opened until the operation has been finished…)
- In the final version of Gold and Platinum editions, will be possible to add unlimited sims to the authorized sim list.
- Registration menu’ is now avilable and partially working…
After you’ve selected “Register -> Via Internet”, enter this LicenseID “AAAAAAAA-AAAAAAAA” and a “Registration Complete” message will appear.
Entering any other LicenseID will result in an error message.
- Alarm Command has been introduced. Will sounds a loud alarm for 5 seconds.
- Some navigation softwares, communicates directly with the Bluetooth GPS, (eg. tomtom) in such cases Localize will not be able to use the Bluetooth GPS device to provide the Location.
M. Bellino, the developer of Guardian, issued an update for this prob -->
Due to a problem in the configuration file, I have been forced to remove the Beta4 and to create a new installation package Beta4a.
I suggest to anyone who already installed the Beta4, to remove it, and to install the new installation package Beta4a
FILE ATTACHED AGAIN