Use your Smartphone as a real Personal Assistant. Does it not deserve a fully fledged Outliner? Here is your daily assistant, which will help organize your life, at work and at home.
Just got a new idea? Jot it down as a new entry into one of your Projekt lists, or into a new list. Link it to a Contact, or to a Task in the built-in Agenda. Attach a note to it, as long as you wish... You will come back to it later, modify it, link it to an image or to a sound, move it to another place,...
Organize your life into hierarchical lists of all sorts:
- break the complexity of a big project into manageable tasks,
- write meeting notes or prepare presentations and lectures,
- prepare and check shopping lists, packing lists and other structured "todo" lists like cooking recipes...
- organize and comment collections of images and music files on your phone.
Main features of Projekt:
- unlimited number of hierarchical levels, for up to 500 entries per list.
- text wrapping of entries (up to 255 characters each).
- optional checkbox, category, value and date for each entry.
- each entry can have a Note attached, in the rich text format, of unlimited length.
- up to 6 links per entry, to entries in the Contacts, Tasks and Calendar applications, or to documents or multimedia files on the phone.
- large number of filtering and sorting options.
- import of lists from text files or opml files, making Projekt compatible with other outliner applications on PC or Mac.
- export of lists to files in the text format, in the html format or in the opml format.
- exchange of lists, e.g. via Bluetooth or email, between two phones running Projekt.
- full operation with the flip open or closed (P990i)