Mp3Player is an MPEG Layer 3 audio player for Symbian Series 60 devices. Supports MPEG-1/2/2.5 files, from 8kHz to 44.1kHz, from 8kbps to 420kpbs.
- English, German, Spanish, Hungarian, Italian, Russian;
- plays MP3 files (MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-2.5, ABR, VBR);
- 44.1kHz, stereo playback (if phone supports it);
- playlist shows all MP3 files on phone, organized into folders;
- displays IDv1, bitrate, frequency and mono/stereo;
- volume control;
- displays time elapsed and the length of the track;
- easy-to-use, continuous fast-forward and rewind;
- associated to .MP3 files;
- send mp3 files or Mp3Player via Bluetooth, e-mail, infrared;
- full support for Bluetooth headsets.
The purchase process requires the input of the IMEI number (obtain your 15-digit IMEI by pressing *#06# on your phone or by selecting Registration after starting the trial version of Mp3Player).
Unregistered version is fully functional, the full playback time is limited to 10 minutes.
Mp3 files may be transferred to the device using the following ways:
- Wireless Link: Requires a PC with an IrDa or Bluetooth port. It is strongly recommended to set the "Memory in use" to the MMC (Menu/Messaging/Options/Settings/Other)! After starting the connection on your phone, use the Wireless Link icon appearing on your PC desktop to send mp3 files to your phone.
- PCSuite: Requires a PC with an IrDa/Bluetooth/USB cable. Install and use the Nokia offical PCSuite software to transfer files to the MMC card (be sure to deactivate the automatic conversion of Mp3 files to WAV files on Nokia 3650!)
- MMC writer. Just copy them to the MMC, into any directory.
Fast forward and rewind
Mp3Player enables an easy-to-use, continuous fast forward and rewind. Just press the ABC or button, and navigate to the exact position using the joystick (left or right). The correct position may be easily determined using the elapsed time diplay and the progress bar.
Nokia 3230, Nokia 3600, Nokia 3620, Nokia 3620-AT&T, Nokia 3620-Cingular, Nokia 3620-TMobile, Nokia 3650, Nokia 3660, Nokia 3660-AT&T, Nokia 3660-Cingular, Nokia 3660-TMobile, Nokia 6260, Nokia 6600, Nokia 6620, Nokia 6630, Nokia 6670, Nokia 6680, Nokia 6681, Nokia 6682, Nokia 7610, Nokia 7650, Nokia N-Gage, Nokia N-Gage QD, Nokia N-Gage-AT&T, Nokia N-Gage-Cingular, Nokia N-Gage-TMobile, Nokia N70, Nokia N91, Nokia Series 60
[ Viking.Informatics.MP3.Player.v3.41.S60. SymbianOS.Cr4cked-BiNPDA by Ted on 11 Oct 2005 ]