Best CallRecorder version 1.00
Best CallRecorder allows you to record easily and conveniently all or selected incoming and outgoing phone calls. Multiple rules let you define automatically and interactively whether to record a conversation or not. Best CallRecorder can also delete old records automatically.
Best CallRecorder features:
* Flexible and easy-to-use. Multiple settings and rules make Best CallRecorder a flexible and easy-to-use system for recording phone calls.
* Full integration with inbuilt Contacts. You can create rules in Best CallRecorder for separate contacts or groups of contacts from your phone's Contacts database.
* Service application. Best CallRecorder is a professionally built application and consists of configuration application launched in the same way as any other application and service module representing a process always loaded into the memory. After finishing software configuration, you can activate the service and close the configuration application. Service module will do all the job using a really small amount of memory and system resources.
* Autostart at phone's start-up. If the service is active and the device was turned off and then back on, the service module will start automatically at system start-up. You don't have to always remember about Best CallRecorder, simply configure and activate it.
How to start:
1. Launch Best CallRecorder. Open the Settings dialog and activate the service (check-mark Active);
2. In this dialog, you can set the rules defining whether to record phone calls or not;
You can find all recorded phone conversations in the main view of Best CallRecorder. The following functions are available here:
* Play record. You can change volume while playing a record;
* Call a contact or a phone number. If the selected record has a phone number, you can dial it even without exiting Best CallRecorder - just select Call command;
* Send via Bluetooth/Email/MMS - using this command, you can send the recorded conversation via the specified protocol;
* Delete - deletes marked records;
* Delete all - deletes all records;
* Refresh - refreshes the list of records;
Records not having a sound file are marked by red color.
Records never played are emphasized in bold.
In this dialog you can set the following options:
* Activate (on / off);
* Record format (amr / wav);
* Sound folder - a folder where the recorded files will be stored;
* Max record time (unlimited / MM:SS);
* Stop record on "Record key";
* Auto delete records - automatically deletes old records;
You can set the following rules in this dialog:
* Default - this rule will be put into action if none of other active rules is used;
* Unknown - if the caller's number cannot be detected, this rule will be used;
* Contact - you can set a separate rule for a specific contact;
* Group - a rule for a group of contacts;
* Phone - a rule for a phone number. You can use a mask for phone numbers. A match pattern can contain wildcard characters "*" and "?", where "*" matches zero or more consecutive occurrences of any character and "?" matches a single occurrence of any character.
'*123' - all numbers ending with 123;
'123*' - all numbers beginning with 123;
'12?34' - all numbers like 12034, 12134 ... 12934;
You can set the following Actions for each rule:
* Ask before record - if this action is selected, Best CallRecorder will ask you whether to record a phone call or not;
* Record incoming calls - record of incoming calls is allowed;
* Record outgoing calls - record of outgoing calls is allowed;
Note: If you haven't chosen any action or have chosen only Ask before record, this rule will be disabled.