Digia Sound Monitor 1.02
Sound Monitor by SysOpen Digia uses the phone''s microphone to monitor sounds and allows using the phone like a decibel meter. A threshold decibel value can be set to trigger an alarm.
The alarm type can be a pre-recorded sound clip, a plain text SMS, a phone call or an MMS message including the recorded sound. Digia Sound Monitor can be used for example as a baby monitor, or as a tool to observe an empty room.
- Audio scan with the device microphone
- Audio detection algorithm with noise level and adjustment
- Activation timing setting
- Alarm types: sound clip, SMS, MMS, phone call (phone line kept open)
- Alarm time delay adjustment and deactivation code
- Remote activation with SMS
Devices based on Series 60 v2.0 and later
Examples: Nokia 6600, 7610, 6680