Air Conflicts (PC)
PC game | English | Developer: 3Division Ent. | 452 Mb
Genre: WWII Flight Sim Game
Air Conflicts is an arcade flight simulator game set in World War II, featuring the aircraft of this period and historically inspired missions. The emphasis is on intense dogfights, daring bombing raids and exciting aerial missions.
* Pick Up & Play - easy to learn arcade-style action!
* 10 Non-linear Campaigns - over 200 missions including patrols, manoeuvres, strategic bombing, air support, paratroopers, and supply deployment.
* Fight On Any Side - play as a heroic pilot of the Royal Air Force, the Luftwaffe, or the Soviet Air Force.
* Historically Themed Campaigns - fly in the battles that determined the outcome of the war, from Dunkirk to the Battle of the Bulge!
* Simple Controls - easily navigate your aircraft with just a mouse and keyboard.
* Earn Real Medals - Air Conflicts features real World War II medals, and genuine World War II ranks.
* Fly 12 Authentic Planes - Spitfire, Mosquito, Avro Lancaster, He-111, Ju-87 Stuka, Bf-109, Gloster Meteor, Gotha 229, DB3, IL2, Lavochkin 5, Bisnovat 5.
* Play Three Multiplayer Modes - with up to 8 players Online or over a LAN.
* Pentium IV 1.2 GHz compatible processor
* Windows XP
* 512 MB RAM
* GeForce3 128 MB or higher compatible video card
* Sound Card
* DirectX 9.0c
* Broadband internet connection for online play
2. Mount/burn the image
3. Install and play