All OXFORD(MSDict) dictionaries pronunciation sound/60v.3
Concise Oxford English Audio Module
MSDict is Now Talking with the Oxford Voice
Listen and learn genuine English pronunciation with this add-in Oxford sound module of 50,000 pre-recorded words.
* 50,000 audio word pronunciations to be used with any MSDict English monolingual dictionary or bilingual one with English
* high-quality recordings with British English pronunciations compiled and recorded by Oxford University Press
* the riches sound database available for mobiles
* accurate coverage of different homographs, variant forms and inflections
* full information on parts of speech and subsenses covered
How it Works
It's as easy as 123. If you already have any of the MSDict dictionaries:
1. Download the sound module onto your desktop
2. Install the database on memory card on your device using Bluetooth or cable connection
3. Listen to word pronunciations from within any MSDict dictinary with English.
Available sound databases:
Concise Oxford English Audio Module - 50,000 words - 53.7Mb
Concise Oxford English Audio Module (Short) - 17,000 words - 18.5Mb
The sound dictionary is based on the Concise Oxford English Dictionary word list but can be used with any English dictionary on your phone or PDA. The sound module will not work as a stand alone product but requires that you have at least one English dictionary installed.
Get MsDisc Viewer From Here :Code:http://www.handango.com/servlet/d/concise_oxford_english_audio_module_1.00.zip?s=1&p=221453&os=905&secw=6fe02cca&userId=1885362&email=saltab110%40yahoo.com