As an editor of Wikipedia, i have found some very interesting & insanely funny vandalism of articles & would like to share my fits of laughter with fellow imserbians!:
- Scary ghosts are scary"Scary ghosts appear in many horror movies. They are very scary.In the world if you see a ghost film and you will most likely be a billionare!"
"A sexual fetish relating to hot chocolate."
- Common sense deficiencyCommon sense deficiency is a little known but rather obvious fictional disease Many people have simptoms of CSD Here is an actual family that has a very bad case. Their name is not provided but here are some examples of it:
1)Son is going to throw up. Mother sends him to the bathroom. Person says to just use Mother's plastic bag. Son will throw up again. Mother uses paper bag.
2)Mother is sick. Father's car broke down. Father doesn't want to drive Mother's car, so they don't go to school and Father takes off for the day.
3)Kid is obssesed with fictional living, schitzophrenic blobs of goo.
4)Son has headache. Mother says that he can skip school today. Next day, son is tired. Mother says that he can skip school today.
5)Son's locker is mesy and horribly screwed up. Son, who is not that strong at all whatsoever, desides to put everything in his locker int o his backpack, except his locker shelf.
6)Friend comes over to house. Calls dad on phone. Hears busy tone, and says, "This telephone has been ringing for a long time!"
7)Kid admits to having C.S.D. (Extreme Case)
As you can see this family makes poor desicions. Ther're are several other examples which are in everyday life, but are usually not as serious cases.
- 1) Leaving accounts open on public computers.
2) Blocking any site that mention the word game more then once on a semi-public network
3) Putting everything about you up on the internet for the public to see
4) Beleiving "Dude" to still be cool (very sad case)
5) Beleiving that Ryley Martin is factual
- New Rave FootballNew Rave Football is the proffered sport of New Ravers. It was created in 2006 by Sandrinne in Dulwich Park. From there it has grown to a national sport played by over 6 people.
- Players must be dressed in appropriate bright colours including orange, yellow and bright green.
- Anybody who has no like of New Rave is not allowed within 20.00001 miles of the pitch.
- The game is played on a semi-circle shaped pitch with the two goals on the curved side.
- Each game lasts for 30mins 27secs with each half 15mins 13.5secs.
- Each team is made up of 7.5 players. Ever since the ritual "chopping of player in half with spoon" was banned, in order to get the much needed 7.5 players, teams choose to play with 7 players and one midget, or preferably a smurf which counts as the extra half.
- There is one referee who must have 2 bright neon lights attached to them.
There is currently only one New Rave team in existence, it is called the "Neon Ravers" and is based in South London, though one of their players is on loan to Japan.