Bit-Side.PanoMan.v3.0.667.S60v3.SymbianOS9.1 .Unsigned. Cr@cked-illusionPress if you like this post
Generating amazing 360° panoramas with your mobile phone has never been so fast and easy:
Just turn around with your smartphone and scan the scenery you want to capture. The fully automatic patent-pending stitching-algorithm of PanoMan™ composes the captured photos to an impressive panorama, in realtime and up to 360°!
It’s all new, it’s all fresh! Here is PanoMan 3.0 with new features and exciting improvements!
PanoMan 3.0 comes in landscape mode with a preview area on the screen displaying the panoramic image captured so far as well as a small info area showing the frame resolution and the number of frames captured/available.
Due to the improvements made in heap consumption, you can capture up to 12 frames within one session, creating eye-popping up to 360° images with up to 32 Megapixel (on e.g. N95 8GB; maximum resolution on other devices might be actually lower).
You can choose from a variety of new settings:
- Exposure correction: PanoMan can automatically correct possible exposure differences between frames and so create smoother panoramas.
- White balance: you can adjust the colour tone of your panorama depending on current light conditions. This assures that white regions remain white in your final panorama.
- Sound: play a sound with every frame captured.
- Storage: store images on the phone or memory card.
- Auto Focus (only for auto focus devices): If enabled, the camera is auto-focused at each key frame which results in sharper panoramic images. Recommended for devices like the N95, N95-8GB or N82.