DynaInk is a simple but revolutionary new drawing application which simulates real drawing experience on a touch screen mobile device.
DynaInk has different drawing tools (pencil, brush, pen) with changeable ink widths and an easy to use color palette.
A neat feature is the ability to load a picture file or create a background using your camera. This is great for those who like to draw on top of images. For novice artists, you can load an image, trace some of it, then remove the image – leaving only the ink. Such a feature allows users to effortlessly work off of a base, possibly improving the outcome of the artwork.
Projects can be emailed quickly using the app’s built-in “Instant Email” option. Just click the file icon on the main screen, pick which email account you want to use, enter a recipient and press send.
- Available in English, German, French, Spanish, Hungarian and Russian
Supports all screen types
- QVGA, VGA, Wide, Portrait and Landscape modes are supported
- Pencil (fixed width)
- Brush (draws stronger line for slow movements)
- Pen (draws stronger line for fast movements)
- All data are vector based
- Scalable Graphics, ideal for DTP
- EPS export
- Fast and easy to use Color Chart
- Eyedropper for selecting color from the canvas
- Exporting in industrial standard EPS format
- Export in JPG, BMP, PNG or GIF format
- You can send your work via e-mail as a JPG attachment
- DynaInk prepares your mail (with attachment) in Outlook Mobile
- You can directly use image from your built in Camera as background
- Importing background from file (JPG, BMP, PNG or GIF) is also possible
- Show / hide background
- Undo till the first step is possible
- Full drawing history with thumbnail images
- Drawing history is also saved, so you can undo your steps in loaded artworks
version 1.0F no serial needed