PEOPLE mostly think that iPod is just a High End music player but then why all this hype with it.....
READ ON....& you will figure out...!!!
Using iPod Extras
Use your iPod for more than just music!
Check out the Extras menu on your iPod for additional features including Clock, Games, Contacts, Calendars, Notes, Stopwatch and Screen Lock.
To view the iPod Extras menu:
1. Select Extras from the main menu
2. Click to select from the following:
Early iPods with color display, all monochrome iPods offer these options:
– Time and Date, Alarm Clock, Sleep Timer, and Date & Time
5th generation iPod and iPod nano offer these options:
– World Clocks - Alarm Clock, Change City, Daylight Saving Time, Delete This Clock, and Sleep Timer
4. Games – Brick, Music Quiz, Parachute, Solitaire
5. Contacts – Contact names and information
6. Calendars – Calendar List, To Do, Alarms
7. Notes – text files
8. Stopwatch – Timer, Session Logs (5th generation iPod and iPod nano)
9. Screen Lock – Set Combination, Turn Screen Lock On (5th generation iPod and iPod nano)