CameraPro provides fast and powerful access to your phone's photo and video camera. It is designed especially for Nokia's N8 with its powerful camera.
List of Features
* Quick access (one-tap) to all functions
* Raw jpeg stream (raw data received from camera)
* Various flash modes
* Exposure modes and compensation
* Image Controls: Brightness, Contrast, Saturation, Sharpness
* Effects: negative, sepia, black/white, natural, ...
* Shooting assistance: virtual horizon, compass, sparse- and dense grids
* Camera modes: anti-shake, time lapse, bracket (for HDR), self-timer, burst shooting
* Macro modes
* Manual ISO level
* Presets (to store and load custom settings)
* Background processing: pictures are stored in background (allows faster shooting)
* 11x Digital Zoom
* Continous autofocus for photos and videos
* HD video (full quality and 15,25,30 fps),
* Video stabilization
* Expert video mode to gain full access: custom frame sizes (up to HD), video/audio bitrates, video/audio codecs, frame rates (from 1 to 30fps).
FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
Taking pictures with CameraPro seems to be slower than with the built-in camera application!
CameraPro processes images in background, so you can capture more images directly after taking a picture. But CameraPro provides 100% quality (=raw jpeg) by default which results in up to 5 times larger image sizes (like 10 MB instead of 2 MB). Thus sometimes CameraPro can be a little bit slower than the built in camera when taking pictures with 100% quality.
How can I take pictures in 16:9 format?
When you are in photo mode, please goto "Settings" and change the image size to e.g. "4000x2248".
How can I record videos?
To switch to video mode goto the "Camera Mode" menu item and select "Video mode". Video recording is started with the same buttons as used for image capturing.