install file alx and cod
To install 3rd software and themes using the DM( desktop manager):
1. First you need to download the .alx files to your PC, just point your browser to the software (sometimes a zip file that includes alx/cod).
2. Unzip the file to your PC's Desktop.
3. Connect your BlackBerry to your PC and then launch the DM .
4. From Desktop manager open 'Application Loader'.
5. In the Application Loader click 'Next' .Type your password, if you have a device password set.
6.Click Next and in 'Handheld Application Selection' screen, click 'Add'.
7. Go to the directory for the program you want to add (usually what you unzipped to your desktop), select the
.alx file, and click 'Open'
8. The application is now added to the software list, verify that it's checked and click Next.
9. Now you can click Finish. The wizard will run.
10. Verify that your software is loaded on the Blackberry