JZ SmartMort v1.6.5 (Freeware)
Requirements: PPC WM5, WM6
Overview: When mapped to a hardware button users can copy/paste, clipboard history, favorites and more tools including ability to choose from multiple installed browsers when a URL is clicked.
JZ SmartMort is a simple productivity tool for any Windows Mobile user. The software is my attempt to bridge the gap of missing features like:
* Copy / Paste
* Clipboard / URL history
* Multi-browser support (Opera Mini, Opera Mobile, NetFront, Skyfire, Iris Browser, Internet Explorer)
* Make any installed browser system-level, where it opens links from anywhere. Ability to have a default browser (with a special timeout in case you want to open a link with a non-default browser).
* Hardware buttons - supports Pocket PCs and SmartPhones for advanced hardware button mapping.
* Opera Mini - shortcut on the Start Menu, different paste and URL handling methods to accommodate different phones.
* JBed - create Start Menu shortcuts for any JBed app, run JBed App directly using JZ SmartMort, troubleshoot your JBed installation and disable JBed security prompts.
* Ability to open synced Mobile Favorites with any browser, process killing and many other interesting features.
* Includes general tweaks and hacks which will keep growing.
UNINSTALLING / REMOVING:
If the CAB does not uninstall successfully, the best software to remove JZ SmartMort is SKTools. It did much better at uninstalling than PocketMechanic and MemMaid.
OPERA MINI PASTING ISSUES:
Make sure you have tried an alternative "Opera Mini Paste Method" in JZ Browser options.
What's new in JZ SmartMort 1.6.5:
· JZBrowser: Fixed Opera Mini 5 for Windows Mobile functionality for QVGA and VGA devices
· JZBrowser: Fixed Opera Mini 5 for Windows Mobile when running with the fullscreen setting
· JZBrowser: Tested Opera Mini 5 for Windows Mobile on QVGA, VGA & WVGA
JZ SmartMort 1.6.5 Download file from DepositFles.com
JZ SmartMort 1.6.5 Download file from ExtaBit.com