Kylom Projekt v1.22 S60v3 n S60v5 SymbianOS9.incl.K3ygen-HSpda And BiNPDA
Use your Smartphone as a real Personal Assistant. Does it not deserve a fully fledged Outliner? Here is your daily assistant, which will help organize your life, at work and at home.
Just got a new idea? Jot it down as a new entry into one of your Projekt lists, or into a new list. Link it to a Contact, or to a Task in the built-in Agenda. Attach a note to it, as long as you wish... You will come back to it later, modify it, link it to an image or to a sound, move it to another place,...
Organize your life into hierarchical lists of all sorts :
* break the complexity of a big project into manageable tasks,
* write meeting notes or prepare presentations and lectures,
* prepare and check shopping lists, packing lists and other structured "todo" lists like cooking recipes...
* organize and comment collections of images and music files on your phone.
Main features of Projekt :
* unlimited number of hierarchical levels, for up to 300 entries per list.
* text wrapping of entries (up to 255 characters each).
* optional checkbox, category, value, date and alarm for each entry.
* each entry can have a Note attached, in the rich text format, of unlimited length.
* up to 6 links per entry, to entries in the Contacts and Calendar applications, or to documents or multimedia files on the phone.
* large number of filtering and sorting options.
* import of lists from text files or opml files, making Projekt compatible with other outliner applications on PC or Mac.
* export of lists to files in the text format, in the html format or in the opml format.
* exchange of lists, e.g. via Bluetooth or email, between two phones running Projekt.
* large number of customization options (fonts, zoom, full screen, display of icons or "name" and "date" boxes for links...) and of keypad / keyboard shortcut commands.
Projekt is shown here on the screen of a Nokia E61, in "standard view" mode, i.e. with the status/title bar at the top and the selection keys ("softkeys") at the bottom :
The application on the same phone, but in "full screen" mode, with the softkeys made invisible (although still operational). "Full screen" can be made the default viewing mode (General Settings).
A list can be managed with one hand only, using the joystick to browse the list up and down, open and close sub-lists and check items...
Optionally, the checked items can be filtered out, as they are when one uses the special "Shopping list" commands : this set of "Tools" commands are specially designed for "repeat" missions like the weekly supermarket, where the same base list can be used again and again...
Value boxes can be displayed, where you can enter a cost, a number of staff or a duration ...
Values are cumulated along branches : a list can be used to split up the costs of a project, to detail an organization chart...
Automatic addition of values along branches can be switched off (General Settings).
Projekt on the internal screen of the Nokia Communicator E90 :
<<DOWNLOAD HERE>> (Imserba's Server)