The Intravenous Drug Guide 2009-2010 is a current and reliable reference designed to provide the best information regarding drug administration. The clear and logical design of the IV drug monographs facilitates decision making, enabling you to be quicker on your feet.
All information in the Intravenous Drug Guide 2009-2010 is well organized for use by nurse clinicians and medical students alike. Drugs are listed alphabetically, and pharmacological classifications are paired with therapeutic classifications for every drug monograph. Each drug is indexed by both generic and trade names making it easier for you to locate individual drug monographs.
- Information on dosages, rates of administration and solution preparation based on age or weight.
- US schedules of controlled substances.
- Access Critical dosage adjustment by age, disease or side affect.
- FDA pregnancy categories.
- Provide safe, effective nursing care with clear guidelines for assessment and patient and family teaching
- Recommendations for the safe handling of cytotoxic drugs.
- Toxicity grades associated with Chemotherapy.
This IV drug guide was put together by authors that understand the need for concise information. Paired with a proven handheld device format, the decision making process associated with drug administration has never been more efficient than with this product.
Billie Ann Wilson, RN
Margaret T. Shannon, RN
Kelly M. Shields, RN
Intravenous Drug Guide 2009-2010, Copyright 2009 Pearson Prentice Hall. All rights reserved.