MSkip ProPlus Elegance for Spb Mobile Shell 3.5.3 (Freeware)
Requirements: Spb Mobile Shell 3.5.3 (QVGA, WQVGA, VGA and WVGA)
Overview: themes for Spb Mobile Shell 3.5.3
MSkip's ProPlus Elegance for Mobile Shell 3.5.3
Contains the following:
* LOTS of new widgets to play with
* 7 selectable Lifestyle screens instead of the standard 3* PLUS a 3 button menu on the Pro and Lifestyle Screens on Portrait Mode
* PLUS an extra favourites (contacts) screen (click on contacts and then swipe your finger on the screen to the left to bring up the extra screen), this screen is fully customizable and you can swipe off the second favourites screen.
* PLUS I added a 9th panel in the Spb Menu Screen called Spb Menus which contains 10 spb mobile shell shortcuts that can be selected as application links to be placed on the screen if desired.
* PLUS The screens can be continously scrolled now in portrait AND landscape mode so you can go from screen 7 straight to screen 1 with a single left swipe
* PLUS I added a Bar at the bottom (just above the MenuBar) which you can use to select exactly which screen you want to jump to without having to scroll through all the screens to get there
* PLUS The Pro screen all other screens (including Carousel) can have a custom Background Image (see fundotela files below and instructions)
* PLUS Pro Screen enabled as default (can be turned off in the settings)
* PLUS the recycle bin at the bottom has been deleted as it serves no purpose
The naked version has NO widgets as they all have to be redone to make them compatable with Mobile Shell 3.5. I will update the cabs as soon as I do the widgets.
To use picture widget as full screen background image15th January (QVGA, WQVGA, VGA, WVGA)
+ Updates Elegance Theme to be fully compatable with Mobile Shell 3.5.3
+ Fixes Call Log text colour when using Mobile Shell 3.5.3 with my previous version
1. Make your image the following size and copy it to your storage card or device:
QVGA or VGA = 480 x 500
WQVGA or WVGA = 480 x 660
2. Add a picture widget and then change the skin to Plus1 No Border (QVGA, VGA) or Plus1 No Border (WQVGA, WVGA)
DO NOT PLACE A FULL SCREEN PICTURE FRAME ON A PANEL THAT YOU WANT TO VIEW IN LANDSCAPE MODE AS IT WILL CRASH MOBILE SHELL AS SOON AS YOU SWITCH SCREEN ORIENTATION AND REQUIRE A SOFT RESET TO GET IT WORKING AGAIN!!
Note (Changing Custom Backgrounds on Pro Screen and other screens):
To change the Pro Background, rename the file to qa_fundotela.dat and copy to Spb Mobile Shell folder.
To change Background on the other screen (except Lifestyle and Pro) rename the file to qa_fundotela2.dat and copy to Spb Mobile Shell folder.
Always restart Mobile Shell after copying for it to take affect.
Do the following to make your own custom background dat file.
1. Rename any of the custom backgrounds in the zip file to qa_fundotela.zip
2. Unzip to a folder using the password: b0fm18zq
3. Make 2 backgrounds to use as follows:
For QVGA version (240x400 saved as Background.bmp and 400x240 saved as BackgroundL.bmp)
For VGA version (480x800 saved as Background.bmp and 800x480 saved as BackgroundL.bmp)
4. Move the 2 new background files into the folder you made in step2 (overwriting the originals)
5. Zip the 3 files back up with password protection (using password: b0fm18zq)
6. Rename the new file to qa_fundotela.dat (for pro screen) or qa_fundotela2.dat (for all others) and copy to your Spb Mobile Shell folder on your phone (overwriting the original)
7. Soft Reset your phone
VARIATIONS ON POST2 (QVGA, WQVGA) AND POST3 (VGA, WVGA)
Note 1: You might have trouble changing the background on the lifestyle screen. A solution provided by degavi is to first select the image you want then go in to the spb mobile shell folder and delete the background.dat file. Restart mobile shell and your desired image will appear.
Note 2: To Backup your screens layout for future restoration. Using a Registry Editor export the (HKLM, Software, Spb Software House 2, Spb Mobile Shell, Widgets) Folder. It will back up all 7 screens and your spb favorites contacts. BEFORE restoring your registry backup, delete the previous registry folder so there is no chance of anything being left that could interefere with your restoration.
1. Uninstall any extra cabs or addons you have installed for Spb Mobile Shell
2. Uninstall Spb Mobile Shell and soft reset your device
3. Install the latest version of Spb Mobile Shell (current version is 3.5.3)
4. Install ProPlus Basic or Ultimate to device memory (same as MS3 in installed)
5. After installations completes, soft reset your device
6. Job done. Congratulations you have now expanded the potential of Mobile Shell
MSkip ProPlus Elegance for Spb Mobile Shell 3.5.3 VGA Download file from DepositFles.com
MSkip ProPlus Elegance for Spb Mobile Shell 3.5.3 QVGA Download file from DepositFles.com
MSkip ProPlus Elegance for Spb Mobile Shell 3.5.3 VGA Download file from ExtaBit.com
MSkip ProPlus Elegance for Spb Mobile Shell 3.5.3 QVGA Download file from ExtaBit.com