Samsung 'Nexus Two', the Android smart phone which is lately rumored to return to get new news. When news spread earlier this phone will have a design similar to the Samsung S Galaxy, this time rumors have been circulating this phone specifications and different from Samsung Galaxy S. One of the outside sites, Androidandme claims to have obtained a five sources who confirmed the existence of this phone, even one of them was tested.
Rumor Samsung Nexus Two:
- Android 2.3 (Gingerbread)
- Processor 1.2 GHz
- Amoled 4 inch AMOLED screen (unknown resolution)
- 5MP camera with auto focus and HD video recording, front camera
- 512 MB RAM
- Internal Storage 16 GB of internal storage
- WiFi, Bluetooth, 3.5 mm audio jack
- Outer casing is a mixture of plastic and metal materials
Specification is just a rumor and is still not final, it is likely there will be changes between the test unit and the commercial version will be released in stores. The phone is touted by Nexus Two is rumored to be sold unlocked, directly to consumers as in the first Nexus and will be released by T-Mobile, a leading operator American origin.
Samsung Nexus Two possibilities will be announced on November 8 or November 11 (there are two different sources), but until now there is still no clear vision of this phone, wait for further developments.