Do you remember the default Nokia calendar? The awful times when youíve got to correct there something quickly, but it took minutes instead of seconds?
Do you remember the times when youíve had a terrific idea and youíve noted it somewhere on your mobile phone, but then you forgot about it?
Idealist was designed to be a solution for those problems!
So how does the IdeaList differ from other time management applications?
* IdeaList is the first mobile non-collision day planner! That means the end with overlapping tasks and appointments
* IdeaList interface is done using a timeline conception, that means that you see what takes at most of your time
* Every event in IdeaList holds a referrer to a todolist! That means that you can simply checkout your project milestones by entering an event todolist, called an IdeaBox
* Every event can be stretched and moved over days visually! No need to enter exact time!
* IdeaList allows you to note your Ideas by pressing just one key!
* IdeaList analyzes the day and helps you entering your idea into the calendar, by highlighting the free spaces
* Scheduled sms sending
* Visual Reminders
* Two move modes
* The background gradient changes dynamically every hour, so it becomes darker at night and lighter in the day
* Events and Ideas are sort by categories
* Every category has itís own color which can be adjusted by the user
* Minimalistic signal and battery indicators
* Easy key shortcuts