SBSH Mobile Software SBSH Papyrus v1.4.02 S60v3 SymbianOS9.1 Regged-BiNPDA
Improved Notes editing
* For OS 8.x, 9.x: Updated the "Note" field in the "New/Edit Item" form to support better text editing for longer notes.
Updated Grid View
* Updated "Grid" view to show more information, better:
Added timeline to each day's title.
Added "arrow" on the Grid view, indicating if there are more items than can be viewed on the tab.
Improved settings and file handling
* Papyrus' Settings, Color settings and Category Color settings are now saved in the Papyrus INI file and so can be backed-up.
* Papyrus now registers itself upon installation to be backed-up so it is possible to backup/restore Papyrus settings through Nokia PC Suite Backup.
* Papyrus backs-up the INI file and the "Papyrus" folder (which holds the MyText definitions and Category icons assignments).
* Papyrus now installs all application files relative to the instalalation card (Phone or Memory).
* Category icons are now installed to the phones' "\\resource\apps\" directory.
* Updated settings loading/saving code to be dynamic as opposed to static (no more "lost" settings).
* Updated DesignedByBert icon set installation files to support the new relative-path support.
* Fixed 30 characters limit on username for Papyrus.
* Updated shortcuts to be consistant across all views:
(1) - Go 1 month backward.
(3) - Go 1 month forward.
(2) - Go to today.
(4), (5), (6) - On the Daily/List view - Copy, Cut, Paste respectively.
(7) - Set a category for an item on the Daily/List views.
( - Go to previously used view (like "Back" button on Smartphones).
(9), (#) - Scroll up/ Scroll down on the Monthly view quick list.
(0) - Toggle Momthly view quick list on/off.
(*) - Creates a new meeting in all views except for the Tasks view. On the tasks view it creates a new task.
* Added shortcuts for phones with a QWERTY keyboard:
(CNTRL+N) - Creates a new meeting.
(CNTRL+T) - Creates a new task.
(CNTRL+A) - Creates a new anniversary.
(CNTRL+R) - Creates a new reminder.
(CNTRL+C) - Copies an item.
(CNTRL+X) - Cuts an item.
(CNTRL+V) - Pastes an item.
Google Calendar categories Sync support
* Added new "GooSync" sub-menu in the Category Settings.
* Added option to "Set GooSync" for a category in the Category Settings.
When syncing items from GCalendar, Categories set to "GooSync" would be added to the corresponding items and the "[ ]" removed
(when viewing them in Papyrus).
When creating items in Papyrus with a category that has GooSync set, "[ ]" will be added to the subject line when viewing them in the Nokia calendar.
* Added option to "Rename GooSync" to rename the GooSync category.
* Added option to "Remove GooSync" to remove a set GooSync category.
Improved E90 support (a bit for now)
* Added additional font settings to accommodate the external screen.
Fonts' size saved on the external screen vary from the ones saved in the internal screen.
* Fixed "E90 Foreground" issue, where Papyrus would pop to the front when opening/closing the E90 flip-screen.
* Updated Monthly view to support the E90's wide screen.
What's new in Papyrus for S60 1.4.02
This version is mainly a fix release, and is part of our return to small-rapid releases.
There are quite a few fixes since 1.4.01 last week and I urge you to review the development log.
Development log for Papyrus for S60 1.4.02
* Fixed OS 8 and lower versions not starting.
* Added Fullscreen support back to 3rd edition devices.
* Fixed "losing focus" crash.
* Returned the New/Edit Item form icons and removed text because it was too short.
* Changing an alarm to off will now update the screen when editing an item which had a reminder.
* Auto-removing "No Category" (when adding another category) now works for Tasks too.
* Fixed various crashing issues on the Tasks view.
* Fixed crash when creating tasks in the Tasks view using the "*".
* Fixed Grid view not returning to FullScreen after creating a new item.
* Removed list items numbering in the Settings dialogs to allow for more text to show on the screen.
* Fixed crash when pressing "Enter" when creating/editing a Reminder.
* Added progress bar to the icon selector for a category.
* Changed right softkey on the New/Edit Item form to "Done" instead of "Cancel"
* It is now possible to edit a category color (as opposed to remove+set icon).
* Fixed large timeline to show appointments that end at 11 PM correctly.
* Fixed Monthly view Fullscreen on the E90.
* Added option to select a phone number of a contact when adding a contact to an item's subject/location.
* Papyrus now "hides" when clicking the red "Cancel" button as opposed to exiting (which can be done through the menu).
* Fixed pasting not refreshing the Daily view when using CNTRL+V/Menu-Paste to paste an item.
* Fixed arrows not showing up on the Grid view for Landscape screened phones (E61, E90 etc).
* Fixed crash when editing items with the "middle joystick" button as opposed to pressing the left "Edit" button.
* Fixed not being able to set Completion status for a task through the "New/Edit Item" form.
* No Category is removed when setting a different category for an item.