PocketWeather V2.0.6 "Seed"
Thankz to Try4Deepak
We are pleased to announce the update release of PocketWeather V2.0.6.
Download links for PocketWeather version 2.0.6
To download the new PocketWeather for PocketPC complete ZIP file follow the URL below:
To download the new PocketWeather for SmartPhone complete ZIP file follow the URL below:Code:http://downloads.sbsh.net/products/pocketpc/pocketweather/releases/2_0_6/PocketWeather2_0_6.zip
To download Over The Air CAB file for Pocket PC 2003 devices follow the URL below:Code:http://downloads.sbsh.net/products/smartphone/pocketweather/releases/2_0_6/PocketWeather2_0_6.zip
To download Over The Air CAB file for Windows Mobile 5 and 6 devices follow the URL below:Code:http://downloads.sbsh.net/products/pocketpc/pocketweather/releases/2_0_6/PocketWeather2_0_6_2003.cab
To download Over The Air CAB file for Windows Mobile 5 and 6 SmartPhone devices follow the URL below:Code:http://downloads.sbsh.net/products/pocketpc/pocketweather/releases/2_0_6/PocketWeather2_0_6_WM5.cab
To download all the above using P2P BitTorrent, use the link below:
BitTorrent for PocketWeather 2.0.6
Changes to PocketWeather V2.0.6:
* Added support for leading spaces in layout scripts
* Added DOS layout script
* Corrected some "mm" and "in" conversions
* Added "RAINFALLAMOUNT" to some layout scripts
* Fixed location reverting back to wrong location when using layout skin which has location change buttons - was not correctly saving the new location ID.
* Corrected rendering of elevation/depth/distances for skins - was trying to automatically work out whether to use small or large units. Now fix the unit range depending on the measurement being rendered - i.e. for rainfall depth, use mm/in, etc
* Added hourly forecast view handling into layout scripts for when current conditions is not available/expired.
* Added "Compact-Retro" and "Compact-Retro-NT" layouts for today screen extras.
* Improved custom layout execution logging output.
* Improvement to initial WeatherConsole startup following first install (i.e. cold-start)
* Enhanced WeatherConsole Detailed view to include hourly forecast if METAR/current conditions data is not available.
* Fixed WeatherConsole menu position when user presses "0"
* WeatherConsole: Forecast, Forecast Compare and METAR compare views now have variable column widths
* WeatherConsole: Fixed custom view tab icon issue when changing location
* WeatherConsole: Added display of weather description to METAR map view
* WeatherConsole: Removed METAR map bottom field
* WeatherConsole: Earthquake view - fixed VGA selected earthquake red-ring size issue - was too small
* WeatherConsole: Fixed METAR detailed view METAR & TAF row height issue
* WeatherConsole: Removed D-Pad navigation handling code - this was only required for PPC2002 and was causing issues with some other applications.
* WeatherConsole: No longer remembers full screen state.
* Added support for real full screen for maps/images
* Fixed potential issue when loading locations database for a country that no locations are found/displayed.
* Fixed icons settings issue where it would reset the icon configuration
* In icon configuration, when user selects to search for icons, added pop-up to see whether user wishes to perform a full search, or search under the PocketWeather Installation, or whether to search a user-specific folder.
* Updated ICAO METAR station database.
* Disabled debug logging for SBSHPWUtils for PW2003 devices
* Changed expiry times to be in minutes rather than hours - because the config infers that the value is minutes, and not hours. Minimum expiry time is 15 minutes now. 0 is still used for disable
* Added "Add Location" to locations menu. This launches straight into the Options/Locations/Add Locations dialog.
* Added installation of Brazilian Portuguese. Note that the strings still has not been updated - still awaiting for update.
* Language update for Russian
Changes to the layout scripting have been inserted into the layout manual, which can be downloaded from here.
Note: Use the on your PPC. Not on PCCode:http://rapidshare.com/files/93754401/SBSH.PocketWeather.v2.0.6.Build.3342.XScale.WM2003.WM5.WM6.Key_genOnly-RCAPDA.Tyra.rar