Credits to Alireza
Whether you would like to stop spam or you would like no one to be able to see your business or private communication, you will find SMS Spam Manager extremely useful.
SMS Spam Manager can help you sort out your text-message communication in three simple steps:
Active mode. Choose between three blocking modes:
- I want to block all incoming messages -> select Block all.
- I want to receive only messages from my phonebook contacts -> select Accept phonebook.
- I want to set specific blocking rules -> select Block black list rules
Rules. Add your own blocking rules:
- Block a specific telephone number. You know who.
- Block all phones starting with a specific prefix, for example, a country code.
- Block all messages containing a specific word or phrase. Not interested in lotteries? Just rule them out!
Log. Keep an eye on all blocked messages:
- With the log you can make sure you will never miss out on an important message. Easy to check, easy to restore to inbox.
- Use the log for private communication. Messages you filter into the log do not enter your phone’s inbox and you do not receive any notification they have arrived, yet their entire content is available to you from the Log screen.
Other convenient features which you can enable or disable depending on your needs:
- Auto-run on startup
- Display indicator
- Option to make SSM a system app to protect it from third-party software
Tip: If the person you are communicating with also has an installation of SSM and blocks your number, you could enjoy completely private and silent communication that can remain unnoticed even in a room full of people.[/SIZE]