Sony Ericsson Anzu, who eventually was officially announced as the Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc is the latest Android smartphone Sony Ericsson with 2.3 OS Gingerbread.Judging from the rumors before, impressed if its features do not vary much with Xperia X10. Is that correct? The following excellent features Xperia Arc:
- Qualcomm 1GHz Processor
- Android 2.3 Gingerbread (to be upgraded to Honeycomb 3.0)
- Capacitive touch screen, multitouch, measuring 4.2 inches with a resolution of 854x480, with the latest Sony Bravia Engine Mobile
- 8.1 megapixel camera with Sony Exmor sensor R
- 720p video recorder with LED Flash
- HDMI Output
- Compact Size: 125 x 63 x 8.7 mm with a weight of 117 grams
Xperia Arc, although from the front like his brother, the X10, but rather thin (only 8.7mm at the thinnest and 9mm at the tertebal; smartphone is the back arched), which confirms the trend of thin and light smartphone.
It is worth waiting for, the presence of technology that previously only exist in competitive products such as BRAVIA Engine and Sony's Exmor R. Sony Ericsson Japan has always had been issued a cell phone with 2 Sony technology, but this is the first Sony Ericsson's global product use. R Exmor sensor with f/2.4 lens promising photos and video quality is bright even in low light though. Reality Display with Mobile Bravia Engine is claimed to deliver real-time noise reduction, sharpness, color management and contrast enhancement.