Spb Clone v1.5.9
Requirements: WM Pocket PC 2002, WM 2003, WM 5 or WM 6
Overview: It often happens that a certain enterprise has in service a lot of identical Pocket PC devices that have common interface (for example, used in kiosk mode only), are equipped with the same set of programs, and used by personnel in the same way. It surely takes too much time to provide the same appearance and behavior to every device that must be configured from zero. When one needs to configure a new device, re-configure the old one, or reconfigure the whole pack of devices he must perform all the same operations, like uninstalling and reinstalling programs, changing registry, adding or rewriting files, and providing kiosk mode, etc. This often requires attention to details, good memory and, last but not least, some skills and knowledge.
Instead you can use Spb Clone to quickly solve the problem of Pocket PC sameness. With this program you will quickly clone a Pocket PC onto another one, keeping all its functionality.
* One device is configured, the rest are subject to clone
* The average device cloning time is about 3 minutes.
* Data compressing and encryption provided
* Self-extracting and self-executing image file on an SD card
* Assigned location of the target clone image files
* Providing individual names and IP addresses for clones.