Tektronic Hidden Contacts v1.01 S60v3 SymbianOS9.1 Unsigned *****ed-BiNPDA arabic-mEnPDA
Hidden Contacts is a special phonebook application which allows you to hide and protect any contact from the phone built-in public Contacts
The software shows you the contacts list currently defined in your phone. You can hide any contact from the list. If a contact is hidden it will not anymore appear in the phone built-in public Contacts list
A hidden/protected contact can only be visible and accessed using the Hidden Contacts application. You must enter a password to start the Hidden Contacts software and access the hidden/protected contacts. Nobody can see and use the hidden/protected contacts without to know the password.
It is is also able to automatically remove the phone call logs so that you can have confidentiality for the phone calls you have. Nobody can know what phone calls have been made or received by your phone.
For more protection the Hidden Contacts has also extended settings like Lock Messaging application or Lock Installer.
More, the Hidden Contacts phonebook application allows you also to call, add, remove, edit contacts or send SMS messages.
* Key features
1. Set hidden. This command will hide/protect the selected contact. If a contact is hidden it will not anymore appear in the phone built-in public Contacts list but it will remain visible in the Hidden Contacts application list. You must enter the password in order to start the Hidden Contacts and access the hidden/protected contacts. Nobody can see and use the hidden/protected contacts without to know the password.
2. Set visible. Makes the contact visible in the phone built-in Contact application (unhide).
3. Remove call logs. If enabled, automatically removes the phone call logs. You can set to automatically remove the call logs for the hidden contacts only, public only or for all contacts. This option is usefull if you need more protection so that nobody can know what phone calls you did or received on your phone. If not enabled, an unauthorized person can see the phone call logs using the built-in Logs application from the phone.
4. Lock Messaging app. If set on Yes, the phone built-in Messaging/SMS application will automatically be locked by the Hidden Contacts service. You must enter the password in order to unlock and use the phone built-in Messaging/SMS application. This can protect the SMS messages you sent or received to/from the hidden or any contacts.
5. Lock Installer. If set on Yes, the phone built-in Installer application will be locked. You must enter the password in order to unlock and use the phone?s Installer. Nobody can install or uninstall the Hidden Contacts software or any application from the phone without to know the password.
6. Change password: Allows you to change the password. The default password is 1234. The password is asked when the Hidden Contacts software is started. IMPORTANT: If you reinstall the application the password and the settings are not reset; they remain the same as the last time you set. Do not forget the password !
7. Automatically exiting after the inactivity time you set.
Note: If a contact is hidden and you make or receive phone calls, the contact''s name and the thumbnail image will not be shown by the built-in Telephony application. However, the contact''s phone number will be shown depending by your phone''s Settings.
OOps....Net error...got posted twice...close this mods