Mp3Player 3.32 for Series 60 by Viking Informatics Ltd.
MP3 Player for Nokia phones, with skins, stereo playback, Bluetooth suppor
- English, German, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Hungarian;
- plays MP3 files (MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-2.5, ABR, VBR);
- stereo playback (if phone supports it);
- playlist lists all MP3 files on device;
- displays IDv1 tags, bitrate, frequency and mono/stereo;
- displays time elapsed and the length of the track;
- volume control;
- fast forward and rewind;
- associated to .MP3 files;
- Bluetooth audio;
3.32 + App. crash at startup corrected;
- SX-1: 44.1kHz files reduced to mono because of performance
3.31 + Files are ordered by name;
+ Nokia 6680 supported;
- Support for Bluetooth headsets corrected;
- Some texts translated
3.30 + At startup opens the previously played file;
- highly improved sound quality.
3.20 + Files are organized into folders;
- better sound for 44.1kHz files;
- more stable.
3.11 + Russian;
+ Send via... option at the list of files;
- sound paused while importing a skin;
- half speed playback on some devices corrected;
- volume can be changed when no mp3 file is loaded;
- mp3 files were not listed and played when the program was
installed to the MMC;
- program aborted when seeking without an opened file.
3.10 + stereo;
- .mp3 association corrected
Note: If you have problems, try to uninstall previous version and install this version.