Requirements: Android 2.3+
Overview: Based on XPERIA™ Home 2.2.A.0.14 from Sony XPERIA S
Optimized for non-XPERIA devices.
Don't install on XPERIA devices, especially if you have stock ROM!!!
All APKs are signed with a non-Sony Ericsson key!
Both variants work for qHD and HD devices (does not matter which file you choose).
The screenshots are from a WVGA (800×480) device.
- Added a configuration menu, currently only supports setting the number of homescreens.
- Added support for 720x1186 (Galaxy Nexus) and 800x1280 (Galaxy Note).
- WeatherWidget - fixed inability to enter location on ICS
- Installation as standalone APKs is now possible (modified Home.apk, OnOffTools.apk, WeatherWidget.apk, WidgetPicker.apk to enable this).
- Added an uninstaller for removing older revisions of the update.zip package
- Framework and permission files are not needed anymore
- Added QVGA and HVGA support
- Fixed a cosmetic graphics issue for WVGA and FWVGA
- Fixed CWM (Status 0) Installation aborted error on some devices (update-binary is changed)
- Original release
All credits belong to ra3al
1. Remove / uninstall all apps that use the shared user com.sonyericsson.home (older/different versions of: XPERIA Home and various XPERIA widgets).
2. If you have not already installed revision 3 or earlier of this package proceed to step 7, else proceed to step 3.
3. Download the Uninstall_XPERIA_S_Home.zip uninstaller package in order to remove your old installation.
4. Reboot into ClockWorkMod recovery and make a backup (optional).
5. Flash the uninstaller package.
7. If you want to install an updated version of a certain APK, first uninstall the old version from Settings->Apps.
8. Download the Home.apk suitable for your screen resolution and install as normal APK.
9. Download the widget APK(s) you want to install and install as normal APK(s).
QVGA / HVGA:
WVGA / qHD / HD:
FWVGA / qHD / HD:
HD Galaxy Nexus (720x1186):
WXGA Galaxy Note (800x1280):
XPERIA S Widgets: