ARCHOS 7

MP3 buying can someone help?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Einat B 3 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

2sxE4u

I am looking to buy a new MP3.
    I currently have a “creative zen mx” 8GB that I have had for 3 ½ years and I am looking to upgrade.
    I am not a big fan of the touch screen that get scratched and scuffed up to easy.
    I would like something 16GB or bigger.
    I do not like the Ipod at all I know many people that have them and they just don’t seem worth the money you fork out for them.
    I would like something similar to the Zen (photos, video, easy to use (click and drag transfer), and good sound quality.
    I have looked around at some of the top stores and I have found some good ones but I would like to see what you people suggest to see if any of the ones I found make the grade.

Can you give me some ideas as to would some of the best MP3s are and some info on them (Pros and Cons) so I can make a educated purchase.
    That you

Einat B

First, I just wanted to point out the current model you own have a slot for a micro SD card (if you need more space)…..

Here are a few suggestions:
    * Archos 2 Vision 8GB (+ has a slot for more memory)
    * Cowon iAUDIO 9 16GB (30 hours of music playback or 7 hours of video on one charge !)
    * Sansa Fuze+ 16 GB

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Smart phone community