BLU Life One

PlayStation 3 40GB Freezing?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  beloved_lucas 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Kellan P

It can play DVDs and even Blu-ray discs but as soon as I play a game it freezes, and sometimes it shuts itself down and the red light blinks. I’ve tried every option in safe mode and none worked. I’ve also tried completely re-formating the HDD (which took 3 hours) and that didn’t work either. Anybody know what to do? Please don’t say ”send it to Sony” because I don’t have $ 156 right now.

beloved_lucas

Your bluray laser is about to go out. It will eventually only play dvds. I’m not sure where you store it, but you may be able to extend its life a little longer if you keep it in a more open area

Arvydas

Well, its posible broken dvd rom, or try tu ubdate firmware. May ur dvds are crached, try get ur frnd exelent conditions dvd. Do u try to wach movies? Oh and allso u can do jaylbrake; sometimes its can hellp acording isue. Jaylbrake is way to play not original games downloaded and writted in dvd from local shop

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Smart phone community