• October 11, 2011 at 6:44 pm

I currently have the htc droid incredible but the battery life is awful and i really want to get the iphone. My contract isnt up for another year or year and a half but i want to switch now. Will i have to pay a termination fee or anything like that or since i already have a contract will i just be able to buy the iphone and use that?
    would it be possible to buy the phone online and then just switch devices to avoid the heavy cost since i already have an unlimited data plan?

• October 12, 2011 at 11:46 am

if you want the same contract (likely, since i am guessing you have unlimited data) you have to pay FULL price for your new phone, not the new/upgrade contract price

• October 12, 2011 at 11:47 am

You’re free to get a new phone whenever you want., if you like your plan you don’t have to terminate it, which would cost $ 175.
    The catch is that you’ll have to pay the full retail price of the phone, which is $ 650 for the 16GB 4S – not worth it!
    It would also be possible to pay the termination fee and then start up a new plan, which would give you the discount price of $ 200.

• October 12, 2011 at 11:56 am

You have 2 options, pay full retail for an iphone, or, add a line to get the phone and switch it to your number.