HTC One Mini

Iphone?…………….?

This topic contains 11 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  joelle 6 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

LGuser

but which one should i get
    LG VEIWTY
    LG PRADA 2
    HTC ADVANTAGE
    APPLE IPHONE
    plz look up on these. who ever wins as best answer, i would send them an answer of two questions and its an easy 22 pionts

joelle

apple iphone!!

wilde

APPLE IPHONE

linz

if u r rich, get apple! if ur not, prada

iphone is the best but it expensive $ 350

b1rd

i think that would depend on which service provider you want to go with. verizon is coming out with the LG Voyager next month and it has gotten incredible reviews…(kind of the verizon answer to the iphone) that’s the one i’m waiting on.

umesh p

i would not get a iphone right now since in my opinion it is a guinea pig phone because of it being the first touch cell phone it has many faults

mr. smith

OF COURSE THE IPHONE the iphone has internet mapquest 5.5 megapixel camera. A ipod with a touch screen and of course a phone. ALL THE OTHER PHONES COMBINED = IPHONE

IPHONE IS THE GOD BESIDES IT 350 DOLLARS

?Simply Leslie!?

iPhone BIGTIME ALL DA WAY!!! that phone can change your life it has music and more shiet!

jude

the iphone is cool but it is still first generation. which means lots of problems and bugs to work out. The 2 LG s are the way to go. I have never been so happy as I am with mine. I returned my Iphone because it had so many problems. I will get another at some point but not yet. go LG you will always be happy with it.

CopyChief

If you’re willing to stick with AT&T (at least in the US), the iPhone is the obvious choice. It’s a decent phone but a great everything else – mini PDA, internet device, etc. Obviously the LG phones are different animals, obviously, but if you’re needing something not on the AT&T network, that might be your answer.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Smart phone community