HTC Tattoo

Apple iphone 3g – good phone?

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Dick 3 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

luke

I want to upgrade my htc tattoo, and looking at relatively cheap options. Is the iphone 3g still a good phone and will it run all the newest apps on apple store??

Dick

Has it’s quirks but all around good.

mystery helper

Iphone 4, great phone.

Timmeh!

I have one and it’s fine. It slowed up when Apple introduced the new software to run the iPhone 4, but they released a patch which fixed that. I love mine, great phone for a good price.

Rosie_Florida

iPhone 3G is an “okay” phone. iPhones are, in my opinion, the best phones on the market. If possible, I would suggest getting iPhone 3GS or iPhone 4. They are better than the 3G because they run more of the cool apps, you can video with them, use voice operated apps, and seem to be faster than the 3G.

nathen

its a ok phone but i would get the iphone 3gs or the 4 because they are faster also because you get them for free from here http://apple.freebiejeebies.co.uk/457335 all you need to do is join and do a offer then get some people to do the same as you then you can get a free iphone

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Smart phone community