Imserbians

Sharp and the McLaren Mercedes Vodafone

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of umang_mehta umang_mehta 7 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    umang_mehta
    Participant

Gadgets derived from major car brands, like Ferrari pens, Porsche glasses, Ferrari Acer PCs, Aston Martin key chains, etc, are something that always makes me laugh. In this world crawling with marketing “stunts” like these, Sharp now offers McLaren Mercedes phones for Vodafone. You can chose between the Vodafone McLaren Mercedes 770SH, a 3G and GSM phone equipped with a 2.2” QVGA screen, a 1Mpix camera, 20MB of internal memory, MicroSD (weighing 110g); or the Vodafone McLaren Mercedes GX29, a GSM only phone with a 1.9” QVGA screen, a 0.3Mpix camera, 3.3MB of internal memory (weighing 92g). What can I say..? With these phones, you can now go show off at your local sports bar..!

sharp_1.jpg
    sharp_2.jpg
    sharp_3.jpg

BaROCKa
    Participant

i doesn’t look that good.i expected much better.

Chris8801
    Participant

yeah.. it doesn.t look much sporty man.. looks tamed..!! and a lot like the motorola V3..
    is this for real?? or is the PHOTOSHOP GHOST.!!??

sktmtm
    Participant

It’s a photoshop trick ;)Phone 1 and phone 3 are totally different.The first pic has a small camera on the bottom of the screen for video calls, while on the 3rd pic the small camera is gone…..Also there’s no vodafone logo on the phone (that (6) like thing) and wtf, on pic 2 we see no camera on the phone??LOOL Amatures with photoshop…try better next time :)

Ebilees
    Participant

@theodore1 640459 wrote:

It’s a photoshop trick ;)Phone 1 and phone 3 are totally different.The first pic has a small camera on the bottom of the screen for video calls, while on the 3rd pic the small camera is gone…..Also there’s no vodafone logo on the phone (that (6) like thing) and wtf, on pic 2 we see no camera on the phone??LOOL Amatures with photoshop…try better next time :)

dude all d 3 r diff frm each other so obv der wont b any similarities betw dem…btw u can check out on google if u think its photoshopped!!!

plzz ppl b4 posting ur comments plz check on google n den give ur “expert” comments!!!

sktmtm
    Participant

LRN 2 RIT N NGLS N WTC D PIX U PSTD N D REL PIX

The first phone you posted is indeed the mc laren, but the other is not…so…Next time you want me not to post “expert” comments, try to write a true story :-P

Ebilees
    Participant

@theodore1 640740 wrote:

LRN 2 RIT N NGLS N WTC D PIX U PSTD N D REL PIX

The first phone you posted is indeed the mc laren, but the other is not…

all d 3 r mclaren phones…
    http://techdigest.tv/2007/01/vodafone_launch_3.html

http://www.pocket-lint.co.uk/news/news.phtml/6238/7262/vodafone-mclaren-mercedes-mobile-phone.phtml

@theodore1 640740 wrote:

so…Next time you want me not to post “expert” comments, try to write a true story :-P

looks like u’ve not googled it prop or dont knw how to use google… :-P ! so from now on plzz find it for urself wot d true story is n den post ur “comments” :-P

sktmtm
    Participant

LLOL Ok I admit :) I got myself humiliated :D

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Smart phone community