Imserbians

XBox 360 Elite Confirmed?

This topic contains 9 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of rajrules rajrules 7 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    rajrules
    Participant

A couple of months ago the internet went crazy with rumors of a black Xbox 360 circulating various websites and now thanks to Engadget and gaming magazine, Game Informer, all these rumors have been put to rest as they’ve confirmed the existence of the black Xbox 360 titled, the Xbox 360 Elite. This console will be sold for nearly $469 and will be bundled with a 120GB HDD, black accessories (case, controller, headset) and an HDMI cable for HDMI output.

img_5025_xboxelite_450x360.jpg

And if it’s knowledge you hunger, it’s knowledge you shall recieve, courtesy of Engadget:

• The Elite will be limited quantities only; that may be as much or as little as a couple hundred thousand.
    • Elite will cost $479, and will be a 3rd SKU; it will be sold alongside Premium and Core packs.
    • Eventually Elite hardware (in white plastics) will take the role of the Xbox Premium. That is to say, after the Elite is launched and sold out, future Xbox Premiums will have 120GB / HDMI.
    • Elite models run cooler than normal 360s, but they are not yet confirmed to have 65nm chips.
    • Prices may remain the same with the 120GB / HDMI hardware upgrade in the Premium Xbox, but we may still see a price cut on the line when 65nm chips start shipping.
    • The HD DVD drive will not be internal or bundled — Microsoft never did or nor does not currently have plans to put an HD DVD drive in the 360.
    • There are no current plans to integrate WiFi into the Elite or future Premiums (although that can always change).

Microsoft has still not agreed (or denied) on the existence of such a console but we’ll keep you updated as soon as they utter anything official.

vjayakumar
    Participant

Cool….When I saw the title I thouht Admin was giving away X BOX’s to all the elites :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I guess I’m thinking too much these days :rofl: :mlol:

ccrystallse
    Participant

@uzair_tsu 662979 wrote:

Cool….When I saw the title I thouht Admin was giving away X BOX’s to all the elites

I guess I’m thinking too much these days :rofl: :mlol:

:funnypost: :rofl2: :rofl: :rofl2: :rofl: :funnypost:

HOOOM
    Participant

hahahahhaaaa loolololol

mezomg
    Participant
    Quote:
    XBox 360 Elite Confirmed?

doesnt it sounds like the elites giving to admin? :rofl:

HOOOM
    Participant

hahahaa today i will post 500 posts 2 earn an position in elite section 2 get a xbox 360:-D :-D :mlol:

plzzz vote 4 me:rofl2: :rofl2:

if dis newz goes out of imerba dere will be like 50 rajeshmontu joinin imserba:rofl2: :rofl2:

bnikunj91
    Participant

& i thought who the hell is Xbox360 & where did he post his stuff & WHO gained him access as elite! :rofl:

HOOOM
    Participant

@doc_sameer 663373 wrote:

& i thought who the hell is Xbox360 & where did he post his stuff & WHO gained him access as elite! :rofl:

hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaa :rofl2: :rofl2:

dis topic is sooooooooooo funnyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:

fener000
    Participant

AS The Elite will be limited quantities only ………..they should have given this one a Blu-Ray drive….

bnikunj91
    Participant
    diffred7610;663587 wrote:
    AS The Elite will be limited quantities only ………..they should have given this one a Blu-Ray drive….

hahaha microsoft & blu-ray!

Microsoft endorses HD-DVD by Toshiba whereas Blu ray is Sony’s format (makers of PS3!)

absolutely no chance of Microsoft having blu-ray in its products!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Smart phone community