• September 14, 2011 at 12:24 am

    I am trying to hook my phone (samsung galaxy s) up to my receiver so I can stream audio but I dont know what it is called…can I please get some help?

    Thank you very much

  • September 14, 2011 at 10:20 pm

    Assuming your phone has a standard media player-type output, you would need a “1/8th-inch (mini) male headphone” to “male RCA” connector cable.