Three Guides in One! Identification, Values, Lapidary Uses
Designed with beginners in mind, yet filled with valuable technical information for advanced collectors, Collecting Rocks, Gems and Minerals takes you from being just someone who appreciates rocks to a true collector."
- Easy-to-use, quick reference format arranged by category and color of stone
- Covers both lapidary and mineral display materials
- Provides values and tips for locating, buying and collecting
- Includes organics such as amber, bone, coral, pearl and shell
- Lists chemical group, system, hardness, opacity, fracture, specific gravity and more
- Contains more than 650 full-color photos
- Foreword by Johann Zenz, world renowned agate expert, author and lecturer"